2013年11月8日金曜日

Picnic at yoyogi park

   I went on a picnic to Yoyogi park with my classmates. It was a potluck so we all brought some food, but the weather was not so great. It was my first time going to Yoyogi park and Mr.Diaz showed us around a few places in the park. The place was quite large and seemed like a lovely place to go on a walk and have a cup of tea.
   We found a place near a tree and ate lunch there. I brought some sushi i got at the super market. While we were eating Mr.Diaz showed us his amazing juggling skills.
   After i finished eating i tried juggling but i failed. But i had lots of fun.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I was glad that I was able to introduce you to Yoyogi Park. Tokyo has some world-class parks. My favorites are Shakuji and Inokashira. They are a bit more wild than Yoyogi and attract many bird watchers.

    I enjoyed the picnic, too. Despite the poor weather everyone was upbeat and didn't complain about a few raindrops falling on our heads.

    I'm glad that you brought natto maki...one of my favorite foods. In fact, I just ate my wife's version of it last night for dinner.

    返信削除