2013年11月8日金曜日

French Food Market

I watched a video about the fresh food market in Paris. A lot of them are roaming markets, that are called "Yaoya" in japan. Most people in Paris shop daily and cook fresh food everyday.
I admire the french for their food. I think it would be great to be cooking fresh foods everyday, it would taste incredible. They come straight from the farms and everything is sold to be eaten that day. I wonder how good the food in France would be with all these great food markets. 
  Even the restaurants shop there since their food is the best you can get. This video made me really want to go to France, and try some of their food.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I wish there were more markets like these on the streets of Tokyo. The farmers' market that takes place every weekend across the street from our university in front of the UN University is excellent, but it would be great if such markets could be held all over Tokyo. They're becoming popular in the U.S. My mother and sister buy vegetables and some processed foods (like cheese or jams) at such markets near their houses. The atmosphere is so much friendlier and personal than at supermarkets. Also, if you're a regular customer you can often get a discount or a few extra peppers, carrots, or whatever from the vendors.

    返信削除